South West Water Reaches Million Milestone in Solar Power
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 07:30
South West Water is set to reach for the sun again by installing more solar panels at its operational sites after breaking the million kilowatt-hour barrier in 2012.
Foresight Launches £20 million Foresight Solar EIS Fund 3
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 07:13
Foresight Group (Foresight), the leading independent alternative asset manager with a strategic focus on private equity, infrastructure and environmental, announces the launch of a £20 million fundraising for Foresight Solar EIS Fund 3.
Hanergy to Acquire Engensa to Drive Into Domestic Solar Market
- Published on Friday, 17 May 2013 11:18
This ground-breaking deal sets a global first for a vertically integrated solar manufacturer to move directly into the residential solar market – a sector currently worth €12bn per year globally and expected to represent 50% of the global solar industry by 2015.
ABB to Acquire Power-One To Become A Global Leader in Solar PV Inverters
- Published on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 06:17
ABB and and Power-One, Inc. a leading provider of renewable energy and of energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions, has announced that their boards of directors have agreed to a transaction in which ABB will acquire Power-One for $6.35 per share in cash or $1,028 million equity value.
Martifer Solar Completes a Utility Scale Solar PV Plant Cluster in the UK
- Published on Monday, 22 April 2013 11:09
Martifer Solar, a subsidiary of Martifer SGPS, developed a cluster of utility scale photovoltaic plants totaling 28.1 MWp in the United Kingdom.
Solarcentury Makes Senior Appointments
- Published on Monday, 22 April 2013 09:48
New appointments to strengthen UK and international teams as Solarcentury expands to new markets.
Earthwise Products Ltd Adds Segen Ltd to UK Distributor Portfolio
- Published on Monday, 22 April 2013 08:57
The SOLiC 200 – an intelligent solar immersion controller – is now for sale in the UK from Segen Ltd.
Lightsource Connects 133MW of Solar in the First Quarter of 2013
- Published on Monday, 22 April 2013 08:49
Lightsource Renewable Energy Limited, the UK’s largest solar energy developer has completed and commissioned over 133 megawatts peak (MWp) of solar photovoltaic (PV) projects in the first quarter of 2013.
SunGift Solar Powering Numatic International HQ with Renewable Energy
- Published on Thursday, 11 April 2013 11:41
The bigger jobs have been rolling in for us this month at SunGift, as our commercial team has been working hard on winning contract with highly-regarded installations.
New Business Developer on Board for Caplor
- Published on Thursday, 11 April 2013 11:25
Caplor is delighted to welcome a new employee to the Fownhope-based team. As Business Development Coordinator Mel Preedy will be developing and implementing new ideas and strategies to help grow and expand the business.
- Dorset Solar Panel Firm Taken To Court by the HSE for Worker Fall
- 10 Year Warranty for all Fronius Inverters up to 10 kW
- Lee Baxter Appointed as General Manager at Myriad Solar
- Solar Panel Energy Generation Defies 2012 Weather Extremes
- TGC Renewables Applies For 13MW Solar Park In Cambridgeshire
- Power-One Enters Into Strategic Alliance With Panasonic
- Foresight Targets Capital Growth from UK Solar Power Plants
- MTI Leads £2m Funding Round In Oxford Photovoltaics Ltd
- Azuri Secures Working Capital Finance From Barclays
- New Solar Farm in Somerset to Generate 1.5 MW of Green Energy