The Solar Digest for Solar Industry and Photovoltaic PV News - Latest News
DECC FIT Solar PV Installations Week Ending 12th May 2013
- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 11:35
Weekly PV Highlights
There were 1,586 sub 50 kW PV installations registered during the week ending 12th May 2013, compared to 1,953 in the week ending 5th May 2013.
IBC Solar Appoint UFW As Sole UK Distribution Partner
- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 11:07
IBC SOLAR AG, a global leader in photovoltaic (PV) systems, has entered into an exclusivity agreement with UFW Ltd, a diversified alternative energy company in Great Britain.
11MW Solar Farm Secures Planning Approval
- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 10:33
British Solar Renewables Limited has successfully secured planning permission for an 11MW solar farm in St. Allen, Truro.
Dorset Solar Farm Consultation Announced
- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 10:21
British Solar Renewables, the UK’s largest developer, owner and operator of solar farms has recently commenced community consultation for a proposed solar installation at Canada Farm, Winterborne Stickland.
Lightsource Renewable Energy CEO Speaks to Greg Barker About Commercial Roof-top Installations
- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 10:07
Energy and climate change minister Greg Barker is to set up a working group to free up blockages in the financing of commercial rooftop solar.
STA Urges Government To “support free trade and tackle climate change”
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 08:39
The STA is very disappointed that the European Commission has proposed provisional duties on Chinese imported solar panels of between 37% and 67% . The STA opposes the imposition of any duties which restrict free trade and the growth of the solar market.
Ofgem Publsh FIT Rates for 1 July 2013 to 30 September 2013
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 08:11
Ofgem has confirmed the feed-in tariff (FiT) rates for solar photovoltaic technology for the period starting 1 July 2013 until 30 Sepember 2013.
South West Water Reaches Million Milestone in Solar Power
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 07:30
South West Water is set to reach for the sun again by installing more solar panels at its operational sites after breaking the million kilowatt-hour barrier in 2012.
Northampton Saints Going Green with New Solar Panels
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 07:23
The roof of the Burrda Sport Stand at Franklin's Gardens has been home to a flurry of activity this week with the installation of 200 solar panels.
Foresight Launches £20 million Foresight Solar EIS Fund 3
- Published on Sunday, 19 May 2013 07:13
Foresight Group (Foresight), the leading independent alternative asset manager with a strategic focus on private equity, infrastructure and environmental, announces the launch of a £20 million fundraising for Foresight Solar EIS Fund 3.
- Hanergy to Acquire Engensa to Drive Into Domestic Solar Market
- ABB to Acquire Power-One To Become A Global Leader in Solar PV Inverters
- DECC FIT Solar PV Installations Week Ending 14th April 2013
- The Green Deal and Feed In Tariffs: How Can They Work Together?
- It Pays Dividends To Get Solar PV
- Alan Bartlett and Sons install the Largest Roof Mounted Solar Panel System in the UK
- Solarcentury Makes Senior Appointments
- Solar Farm Development Approved for Northamptonshire Airfield
- Earthwise Products Ltd Adds Segen Ltd to UK Distributor Portfolio
- Lightsource Connects 133MW of Solar in the First Quarter of 2013