Large Scale Solar UK 2013 Conference
- Published: Monday, 22 April 2013 08:28
Large Scale Solar UK will be the first and only dedicated large scale conference of its kind this year. The event will explore the current renaissance of large scale solar in the UK, its potential investment opportunities and what can be done to ensure it is built in to a sustainable large scale solar industry for the future.
Who’s it for?
• Professionals looking to design, build, fund and sell solar parks in the UK.
• If you are an EPC, financier, developer, DNO, landowner/agent or in anyway part of the solar supply chain, don’t miss out on this exclusive event and book your place now.
• What will you learn?
• How to get your project off the ground
• How to develop a quality solar park with robust financial models
• All you need to know about PPAs, Energy Auctions and Asset sale methodologies
• How to get the right design and products together to ensure quality within a cost competitive environment
• Supply chain management and lessons learnt from overseas
• The long term future of large scale from policy to technology including;
• Myth busting and what the real restrictions of the grid really are
• 2017 – life after ROCs and the Electricity Market Reform bill
• The possibilities of large scale energy storage
Supported by Cornwall Council, Solar Trade Association and DECC, this one-off conference will include a key note speech by the Rt. Hon Greg Barker MP for DECC on ‘The important role of large scale solar in the UK’s energy mix’. The Minister will be on hand to launch the UK Solar Strategy and raise popular awareness of ground mounted solar parks by visiting a local site with the press.
On: 24/04/2013 09:00:00
Location: County Hall, Truro, Cornwall
Ticket prices are £195 + VAT. Limited availability.