The Solar Digest for Solar Industry and Photovoltaic PV News - Latest News
TGE Customers Getting The Most Out Of Solar PV
- Published on Wednesday, 30 October 2013 07:27
TGE Group has announced the launch of a new solar monitoring package which will enable customers to get the most out of their solar PV installation.
New Operations and Maintenance Division Formed by Lightsource Renewable Energy
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 13:20
Lightsource Renewable Energy, the UK’s leading solar energy generator, today announces the formation of a new arm to its rapidly growing team of specialists.
Belltown Alpha Renewables Completes Acquisition of First Two Projects
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 13:09
Belltown Alpha Renewables has announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 10.2MWp solar project in Somerset and a 500kW wind project in Wales.
Solar Energy Research Centre to put Wales at Forefront of Solar Industry
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 12:46
A new, world-class solar energy research centre to support the growth of the solar industry in Wales, and headed by one of the world’s pre-eminent solar energy research scientist, has been launched today by Swansea University after being awarded £6 million from the Welsh Government’s Sêr Cymru programme.
SolarFields UK aims to install a million solar panels by 2018
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 12:37
SolarFields UK has the lofty ambition of becoming the UK’s largest investment opportunity in solar energy.
SolarMax Sign Partnership Deal with Solen Energy UK
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 11:42
After a successful presence at this year’s Solar Energy UK, Swiss inverter manufacturer Sputnik Engineering (SolarMax) announced to have signed a partnership with PV wholesaler Solen Energy UK.
‘Home of the future’ showcases Innovative Building-integrated Photovoltaic Glass Roof
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 08:14
The entire daytime electricity needs of the refurbished British Gas-owned Smart Home development in Watford are expected to be met thanks to an innovative transparent solar PV glass atrium, according to the Cambridge-based company – Polysolar.
Lark Energy's Wymeswold Project Wins Solar Award
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 08:02
The UK’s largest solar farm has won the inaugural Solar Power Portal award for Most Successful Large-scale Ground Mount Solar Site.
Greg Barker Visits Bentley’s 20,000 Panel Commercial Solar Roof
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 07:54
Following Greg Barker’s (Minister of State, Department of Energy & Climate Change) announcement of the UK’s solar energy roadmap at Solar Energy UK this week, the Minister visited Bentley Motor’s factory in Crewe to tour their impressive 20,000 panel commercial solar roof installation.
Thermal Imaging, The Perfect Technology for Solar Panel Inspection
- Published on Friday, 18 October 2013 07:36
With the UK’s commitment to reducing its greenhouse gas emissions by 80% by 2050, it stands to reason that renewable energy systems will increasingly feature in our built environment.
- Styles & Wood Wins Nationwide Solar Panel Installation Deal
- Pole-Mounted Thermal Inspection Of Solar Panels
- DECC FIT Solar PV Installations Week Ending 15th September 2013
- Probably the Most Powerful Photovoltaic Panel in the World
- New Solar Panel Frame Developed by Clifford Jones
- Martifer Solar To Develop 50MW of UK PV Plants
- 149.94kWp PV Overroof System Installed by Solinium
- ReneSola Provides Lightsource Renewable Energy with 69.5 MW of Solar Modules
- Council To Consider Publicly Funded Solar Farm Proposals
- Work Starts On 125,000 Panel 32MWp Suffolk Solar Farm