The Solar Digest for Solar Industry and Photovoltaic PV News - Latest News
SolarMax Delivers 65MW of UK Solar Ahead of ROC Drop
- Published on Wednesday, 30 April 2014 13:59
Sputnik Engineering, the Swiss manufacturer of SolarMax inverters, has revealed that over 65MW of their inverters have been successfully installed in the first quarter of 2014.
RWE To Build 37 MW Solar Park In Oxfordshire
- Published on Thursday, 24 April 2014 08:08
RWE Supply & Trading today announces acquisition of “Kencot Hill Solar Farm”. The 37 MWp ground-mounted solar PV project will be one of the largest in the UK and is located on a disused airfield in Oxfordshire.
TGE Group Appointed To Support Multi-Million Pound Commercial Property Solar Power Roll Out
- Published on Thursday, 24 April 2014 07:51
Renewable specialists TGE Group has agreed a significant financing deal with Macquarie Lending to supply photovoltaic (PV) systems for commercial buildings across the UK.
Hosola Appoints Moss Electrical As Sole UK Distributor
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:39
Moss Electrical has recently been appointed sole distributor to the UK and Ireland by Suzhou Hosola New Energy Co Ltd, a Chinese manufacturer of Solar Inverters.
Lightsource Invests in Utility Scale Power Plant
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:32
Renewable energy company Lightsource has this month invested in a ground-mounted photovoltaic power plant, which boasts a capacity of 8.4MWp, approximately 40 miles from Bristol.
Jaguar Land Rover Installs UK's Largest Rooftop Solar Panel Array
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:21
Jaguar Land Rover has completed the installation of the UK’s largest rooftop solar panel array at its new state-of-the art Engine Manufacturing Centre at i54 South Staffordshire.
Conergy Completes 39 MW of New Solar Plants for Primrose Solar
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:14
Conergy, one of the world’s leading PV solution and service providers, announced today the on-time completion of a portfolio of four solar farms in the UK totaling 39MW in installed capacity.
Inazin Delivers 73MW of UK Solar Projects
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:05
Inazin Power Ltd, a leading developer of large renewable energy projects in the UK, announced the successful development and management of the build and connection of a further 73 MW of large scale solar parks.
Trina Solar Announces New High-Efficiency Honey Ultra Module
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 09:10
Trina Solar has announced that its State Key Laboratory of PV Science and Technology has developed a new high-efficiency Honey Ultra solar module.
Trina Solar Announces Grid Connection for 23.8 MW PV Projects
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 09:04
Trina Solar Limited announced two of its PV power plants in the United Kingdom have successfully completed connection to the grid.
- IPVEA to Study Global Solar PV Supply Chain
- 80 MWp Solar Farms Commissioned by ib vogt GmbH
- Solar Strategy Welcomed by TGE Group
- Flexible Solar Building Elements Open New Doors for Architects
- The UK’s Rooftops to Become Power Stations
- Solar South West Sheds Light on New Energy Efficiency Initiative
- DECC FIT Solar PV Installations WE 30th March 2014
- IET Lecture on the Trends in Photovoltaic Technology and Applications
- PassivSystems Signs Exclusive Contract for Monitoring Services for Solar PV Roll-out
- BRE National Solar Centre Measures Job Growth in the Solar Sector