The Solar Digest for Solar Industry and Photovoltaic PV News - Latest News
Jaguar Land Rover Installs UK's Largest Rooftop Solar Panel Array
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:21
Jaguar Land Rover has completed the installation of the UK’s largest rooftop solar panel array at its new state-of-the art Engine Manufacturing Centre at i54 South Staffordshire.
Conergy Completes 39 MW of New Solar Plants for Primrose Solar
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:14
Conergy, one of the world’s leading PV solution and service providers, announced today the on-time completion of a portfolio of four solar farms in the UK totaling 39MW in installed capacity.
Inazin Delivers 73MW of UK Solar Projects
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:05
Inazin Power Ltd, a leading developer of large renewable energy projects in the UK, announced the successful development and management of the build and connection of a further 73 MW of large scale solar parks.
Trina Solar Announces New High-Efficiency Honey Ultra Module
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 09:10
Trina Solar has announced that its State Key Laboratory of PV Science and Technology has developed a new high-efficiency Honey Ultra solar module.
Trina Solar Announces Grid Connection for 23.8 MW PV Projects
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 09:04
Trina Solar Limited announced two of its PV power plants in the United Kingdom have successfully completed connection to the grid.
IPVEA to Study Global Solar PV Supply Chain
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 08:57
The International Photovoltaic Equipment Association (IPVEA), the premiere trade organization supporting and enabling Upstream Solar and energy storage professionals worldwide, has announced a new initiative – “IPVEA study on optimizing the worldwide solar PV supply chain” – to maximize the potential for PV commerce in all corners of the world.
80 MWp Solar Farms Commissioned by ib vogt GmbH
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 08:46
ib vogt GmbH and its subsidiary vogt solar ltd have successfully commissioned six solar farms in the United Kingdom in the first quarter of 2014.
Solar Strategy Welcomed by TGE Group
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 08:39
Commercial and industrial rooftop solar PV received a welcome boost from DECC with the announcement of a new Solar Strategy for the UK, shifting the focus from solar farms to an estimated 250 hectares of commercial rooftops.
Flexible Solar Building Elements Open New Doors for Architects
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 08:29
The ambitious EU project SmartFlex is now underway. Its objective is to demonstrate how photovoltaic building elements can be individually designed and then manufactured on an industrial scale, all at the click of a button.
The UK’s Rooftops to Become Power Stations
- Published on Monday, 07 April 2014 16:09
Plans to turn the Government estate as well as factories, supermarkets and car parks into “solar hubs” have been outlined in a new strategy by Greg Barker today (4th April 2014).
- Solar South West Sheds Light on New Energy Efficiency Initiative
- DECC FIT Solar PV Installations WE 30th March 2014
- IET Lecture on the Trends in Photovoltaic Technology and Applications
- PassivSystems Signs Exclusive Contract for Monitoring Services for Solar PV Roll-out
- BRE National Solar Centre Measures Job Growth in the Solar Sector
- Nottingham to Develop UK's Largest Urban Solar Canopy
- Trina Solar Announces Achieves Anti-PID Ability for all Self-Produced Solar PV Cells
- SolarMax and Zenex Forge UK Partnership Following Ecobuild
- Yingli Solar Supplies 10 MW of PV Modules to Solarcentury
- ReneSola to Provide Modules and Inverters for 1,000 New-build Homes