The Solar Digest for Solar Power, Solar Energy and Photovoltaic PV News - Inverters
Enecsys Unveil Enhanced Monitoring System at EcoBuild 2012
- Published: Sunday, 25 March 2012 20:46
Enecsys Limited unveiled the newest version of its monitoring system and showcase its highly reliable, cost saving 480W Duo micro inverter at this year's EcoBuild.
Enecsys monitoring system
• The latest version of Enecsys' monitoring system will include a number of new features aimed at streamlining the solar PV installation process.
• The system will give users and installers detailed, real-time information to ensure that the solar PV system performs at its optimal level over the life of the installation.
Enecsys 480W Duo micro inverter (SMI-D480W-60)
• The Enecsys Duo micro inverter maximizes energy harvest while lowering costs for residential and commercial solar PV systems.
• Solar PV installations with Enecsys Duo micro inverters deliver 5% to 20% more energy over the life of the system.
• The unit mounts on the railing system and accepts DC input from two individual solar modules. This power is converted into a single, grid-compliant AC output in the unit.
• The 480W Duo micro inverter has a peak efficiency of 95% and Euro efficiency of 94%.
• The unit has over 25 years' service life and is supplied with a 20 year limited warranty.
Bernd Kohlstruck, VP Sales and Marketing – Europe at Enecsys comments, "Micro inverters clearly offer significant advantages over string inverters when it comes to increased energy harvest, flexibility and safety. This, coupled with an increasing focus on renewable energy in new builds, has led to Enecsys seeing a strong demand for the technology, despite concern over changes to the feed-in tariff in the UK. We are looking forward to sharing more of the benefits at EcoBuild and introducing visitors to the new version of our monitoring system."
Enecsys Limited,Duo micro inverter,SMI-D480W-60,inverters,solar industry,solar digest,