New RCD/MCB Consumer Units from Sibert Solar
- Published: Wednesday, 29 February 2012 08:32
As part of expanding portfolio of products designed to save on-site installation time and to help standardise on aesthetics/methods used when fitting Solar PV systems, Sibert Solar now offers a range of pre-assembled RCD/MCB "garage" consumer units.
Pre-assembled and connected combination RCD and MCB enclosures are now available in a range of sizes to suit a variety of applications. Utilising the excellent range of Doepke RCDs (Type-A or Type-B) and MCBs (single, double or triple-pole) contained within a neat and tidy IP enclosure, these units are aimed at helping the Solar PV installer to reduce time on-site whilst helping to standardise on the aesthetics and functionality of the circuit-protective requirements relating to earth-leakage and over-current protection.
• 4-way, 6-way or 8-way IP-rated enclosures
• 2-pole or 4-pole RCDs
• Type-AC, Type-A or Type-B RCD classes
• High-quality MCBs with b-type or c-type trip characteristics
• Supplied with pre-connected busbars and neutral straps as standard
sibert solar,RCD/MCB,consumer units,circuit protection,solar industry,solar digest,www.solardigest.co.uk