Marley Eternit's Solesia PV Roofing System
- Published: Monday, 19 September 2011 12:55
Marley Eternit's range of Solesia PV systems integrate fully with our Modern concrete tiles and Domino clay interlocking tiles and offer a solution that is straightforward to install, providing the roof owner with renewable electricity.
Solesia gives the specifier the potential to incorporate PV in roofs seamlessly without compromise to design or performance.
The benefits of Solesia PV systems:
• Seamless integration with roof tiles
• Easy to install
• Contribute to achieving Levels 5 and 6 in Code for Sustainable Homes
• Helps achieve high BREEAM ratings for non-domestic buildings
• MCS accreditation
• Eligible for Feed in Tariffs
• Long functional life - 25 years
• Reduces CO2 emissions by approximately 1 tonne per annum
Marley Eternit, Solesia, PV Roofing System news,solar digest,www.solardigest.co.uk